Opening Prayer/12 Traditions/12 Concepts/
- Mark has heard back from OPD and they are ready for the business cards for the patrol cars.
- The Power Point presentation is ready to use for OPD Officers to utilize for training. Mark will update the dates on the presentation. There officers will take a quiz afterwards.
- On the third Thursday of every month, the Coalition for Drug Free Living meets. Pete and Cindy attended the last meeting.
- Cindy presented a PR presentation at the same time the Chair for H&I did a presentation at the Recovery House in Sanford. Recovery House will now host an H&I meeting.
- Cindy and Terri attended the Re-Entry Symposium at the Seminole County Jail. Next Symposium will be on February 6th.The Treasure Coast will have NA PSA’s played on a radio station in their area. We will look into doing the same in the Greater Orlando Area.
- The PR Subcommittee will setting up a table for the Book Drive for Libraries at the Area Celebration.
- Budget: We will set a budget for the PR/Helpline committee in February. Mark will call Dennis to confirm Helpline is an active committee so budgeted funds are still in place.
- Helpline: Dennisse passed around the schedule sheet of Helpline volunteers and encouraged PR members to volunteer for a shift. (PR members have gone through the Orientation). Dennisse also stated that to share the Onebox password to sign into the account. Helpline also needs someone who will receive an email that someone has left a voice message.
- Cindy expressed a desire that she needs help with various administrative tasks, i.e. laminating, upkeep of presentation board, etc.
- The Book Drive needs a flyer ASAP. Suggestions were that each group donate 2 basic texts, and for the Area Celebration, we will have a PR table display with the presentation board with a donation can for books and a box to place books inside.
- The Trinity Broadcast Network (TBN) has requested a PSA for their channel. Cindy will be emailed by them on how to do the PSA.
- Elections: Helpline Coordinator 1 – Dennisse. Coordinator 2 – Greg. Jenny will be mentored for a future coordinator position. Each position will be a 1 year commitment.
Our next meeting is scheduled for February 22 @ 6:0 pm at 150 E. Michigan St. Orlando, FL
In Loving Service,
Cindy C, Chair