Members Present: 4
Location: Panera Bread, 296 E Michigan St, Orlando, FL 32806
Recited Serenity Prayer, then read the 4th concept. Read minutes from previous meeting.
- Clarification per Terry: We can still post out of Area flyers, just not conventions.
- SSL is not yet usable in our website.
- Michelle is updating NAWS meeting list this month.
- Received 5 possibly duplicate GSR/member entries for the mailing list. We will inform the GSRs during Area about our new meeting list change functionality.
- Added a new meeting this month.
- We’ve been receiving some SEO spam, installed a plugin to help deal with it.
- Seuss will inquire about new meeting space at Prince of Peace.
- Updated World Meeting Locator link and removed Discussion Group link. Helpline link (orlandona.org/helpline) has missing/out-of-date information.
- The content on Orlandona.org/subcommittees -> purposes doesn’t match what is written is policy. The procedural guidelines mentions FAQs on our website on GOASCNA mailing list. B.6+7.
- Procedural Guidelines index is incorrect, suggestion to bring to Area.
- Will ask Terry about updated hardware requirements for our Website.
Total Budget: $499.74
Rent 12 months = $300 ($25 monthly)
Hosting = $49.74
Domain Name Renewal = $50
Service Awareness Day = $50
Software Upgrades = $50
Concerns or Needs
Next subcommittee meeting: 7/10/2016 @ 6:30 PM
Panera Bread - 296 E Michigan St, Orlando, FL 32806
In Loving Service,